21 June 2006

The Pitts


Well, I have arrived in Pittsburgh. I am right next door to a new conference centre, and just caught the end of a conference for people who like to dress (and behave) as animals. I saw dozens of people walking around with furry tails, and a few with little ears too. I didn't manage to photograph any, but I found a few photos on flickr.

The good things about the city are:

- The city centre is small, you can walk around the whole thing.
- There are plenty of sports to go and watch.
- There are a couple of museums.

The bad things about Pittsburgh are:

- I can't find any fresh fruit or healthy food.
- There's not much else to do other that what's listed above.
- I'm in the business district, and everywhere is shut in the evenings.

Oh well, I might try and get a car and travel. I took some photos around the area of my hotel:

View the Album

No comments: