18 July 2006

More Pittsburgh


Tonight I took the incline (a train that runs at about 45 degrees) to the top of Mount Washington to get a good view over the city. You may notice amongst my collection of photos a tall sky-scraper made mostly of glass, with lots of sharp points at the top. It belongs to the local glass company and the design was inspired by the Houses of Parliment. They seem to have missed off the big clock.

Less than two weeks until I come home now, can't say how much I'm looking forward to a nice cup of tea (and seeing my Wife).

View the Album

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Photos look good. View from top of Mount Washington must have been great.

Mum.

Anonymous said...

Brilliant stuff. I'm loving the blog and am especially impressed with your adoption of Picasa!

Anonymous said...

And me! Don't forget your ol' buddy!