01 April 2007

Things to do before you're 30: Task 5 COMPLETE

I was worried that I wouldn't be able to achieve this one. For the last couple of days I have been feeling under the weather, with a sore throat etc... and I couldn't do the training schedule I had planned. I decided I would give it a go anyhow, so I eased off from Kenilworth Castle at about 4pm on Saturday. Josh accompanied me, taking photos and videos, and being generally encouraging. I also had my secret weapon, the Radio 1 essential mix by Pendulum playing on my MP3 player.

So I arrived at Warwick castle sooner than I thought, it took me 45 minutes and 40 seconds, and I'll be honest, I could have gone further. Bring on the next challenge!

Photos and videos to come...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well done. Life after your next birthday will seem very boring.