10 November 2006

Blood Donor Online Launch



The National Blood Service has launched Blood Donor Online, a portal for blood donors to book appointments, change their details, look up medical and travel information related to blood donation, view their donation history etc. etc... This is of particular interest to me, as I worked on it while I was at the NBS, so it's good to see that some of my work has gone live to the public.

Congratualations to Mr Cook and the rest of the team for completing an ambitious and hopefully very successful project. If only I could remember by Government Gateway username, I would log in!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have just had my donation refused for the second time. First it was a cold, now Yellow Fever vaccination. Then, when I come back from Cameroon I will be barred for six months for going to Africa. I will never get up to 70 pints at this rate.

I have signed up and look forward to seeing more of the site soon.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Sorry Dad. I just hope your trip here is worth it!

Anonymous said...

Mr A

If you really want to know your GG account details, drop me a line. In fact, why not drop me a line anyway, Mr 'of course I'll keep in touch'!