28 August 2007

Holidays

Clare and I had a two-stage holiday this year, starting with 5 days by Lake Garda in northern Italy.



View the Lake Garda album


We then spent a week by the Coast in Wales, with Heather, Joe, Steve and Kim. The holiday involved the usual rounds of 'Ring of Fire', with a vocal accompaniment on the Sing-Star (my singing skills, whilst very entertaining, do not seem to score many points - I need to have a word with Sony about their customer acceptance testing). We also did some walking, went into a dragon infested cave and sat on the beach. Awesome.



View the Wales album


Whilst in Wales, Heather and Joe treated Clare and I to an afternoon of mountain boarding, as part of a 30th birthday present. It was excellent, and surprisingly easy to pick up. Sadly confidence got the better of me and it didn't take me long to sprain an ankle. It didn't stop me though - can't wait to have another go. Here's a video montage of our boarding skills:

3 comments:

Josh and Heather said...

You know we're jealous. Green with envy, in fact. Miss you guys!

Mark and Debbie said...

Did you stay in Sermione or was it just a visit? We recognise the castle and the square from our holiday there a few years ago. We ate lots of ice cream and pizza!

Anonymous said...

We just visited Sermione for an evening, and yes that night our meal was pizza and ice cream! Superb too...